Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My expirience in Australia

My name is Rita. I am 23 years old . I am married. I arrived in Australia from Egypt in 2008.
In Egypt I lived with my family my mother and my sister. I lived very close to my friends. I could walk anywhere and Ihad my own car.

Here in Sydney I have to go with my husband everywhere. I haven't got any friends. I don't speak English well , but now I'm learning at St George TAFE. I am in level three and I hope to complete all the levels and after that I wish to learn child care and work.

It's my little experience here in Australia. I hope to learn a lot of things here on this new country.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rita,
    I love your name.I have a friend in my country whose name is also Rita.
    I think you speak English very well. I also wish you the after completing this course you will start a new career in child care. Good luck for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rita,

    I love your baby photo! What a cute little girl! Thanks also for your fantastic library talk yesterday. It was most inspiring and funny at the same time. Keep you great sense of humour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Rita,

    How are you? Haven't you got better?
    Today I got many papers for you from Rosa.
    Diana and our classmates were asking about you. So I told them that you are sick. By the way your blog's background is very nice and this picture of the baby is wonderful. Take care of your health. See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete