Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My holiday


Hi all my friends and welcome back,Today i want to talk about my holiday which was boring and made me very tired.
My holiday was very hard because in the first week i was very sick so i couldn't go anywhere and from the week after, up to the end of my holiday, we were moving to a new house and you can't imagine how hard it was!!

When we were moving we had to prepare and arrange our stuff such as the furniture,electic machines and our clothes and all of that took a lot of effort and a lot of time to paint and clean the new house that was very hard.

When we finished i came back to the Tafe so i don't think that was a holiday and i hope the next one will be intersting!!

see you soon,
Rita

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture you found to illustrate your boring, exhausting, irritating holiday!

    ReplyDelete