Saturday, May 9, 2009

On the first time my feet touched the plane from Egypt to Australia;I felt a lot of feelings.I felt sad;happy;excited;afraid all of them in the same time.I was very afraid of my new life but i was very excited to see it.

When the plane touched down in Sydney airport i felt very happy because i would see my husband. When i arrived i saw my husband waitting for me and his family were with him. Igave him a very big hug then i cried because i had missed him very much.

My husband and i took his car with his family and we went home where we had our dinner,drunk,danced,laughed and talked about the days when i was in Egypt alone. My husband took an excuse from his family and he took me to walk. We walked all the night until six o'clock in the morning ,then i told him that i was very tierd ,we came back home. I took a shower and before i went to sleep i prayed to God to help us that all our dreams come trure here in Australia . It was a very hard day full of feelings .


After this day we were in the weekend,we went to the shops to buy a lot of things. When we were doing our shopping we met our friends i decided to visit Laparouse and all of them comfirmed so we took some food with us to have a lunch we went there.
We played ,ate,swam and we talked about the comparison of life in Australia and life in Egypt. After we finished we went to a very beautiful cafe where we ate ice cream and drank a cup of coffee.

Then me and my husband left and we drove home, we watched t.v ,we ate some corn and drank Pepsi . Then we went to sleep early because it had been a very busy day!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment